OWNER WILL CARRY THE LOAN!
Built 1984, all ages community. Super cute Carpinteria mobile home! Light, bright, full of sun. Very spacious home with 2bd, 2bth, just a hop away from the beach, shopping & dining! Master bed/bath on one end of the home, center kitchen and living room up front. Laundry closet off the kitchen / washer and dryer hook ups. Near shopping, parks, trails, dining and cafes. Just a skip from the bike/walking path that leads you to into downtown Carp, and just a quick drive to the beach. Renovations List
- exterior paint
- porch stain
- flooring (carpet, laminate)
- master bedroom walk in closet organizers
- full kitchen (drywall, ceiling and insulation, dimmer lighting, cabinets, quartz countertops, island)
- stainless kitchen appliances (fridge, gas range, dishwasher, disposal, wine fridge)
- full bathrooms (drywall, ceiling & insulation, dimmer lighting and venting, tile flooring, toilets, shower enclosure (master) and tub (hallway), tiled stalls, vanities, dimmer mirror (master) & mirrored medicine cabinets)
- dual pane windows throughout
- 2nd bedroom closet organizer
- comp shingle roof
- fence stain
- carport enclosure
- porch stain recoat
The park has recently completed a gas and electric conversion process that will transfer these utilities directly to the owner. The old electric and gas boxes are to be removed by the contractor.